AL TAAWON – ESTEGHLAL PREDICTION (09.05.2017)

AL TAAWON – ESTEGHLAL PREDICTION (09.05.2017)

Al-Taawon VS Esteghlal Tehran: Preview & Prediction

Al-Taawon:

– Al-Taawon currently stands at 7th rank while the Saudi Professional League with 31 points incision. In the 26 league rounds they played, Al-Taawon has earned 9 wins, 4 draws and 13 defeats.

– Al-Taawon won 2 matches and collected 7 points from his last 6 games in the Saudi Professional League, in that period they have scored 7 goals and eight times broken net.

– As host, Al-Taawon has earned 6 wins, 3 draws and 4 loses in 13 home games. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 46.15%. At Al-Taawon’s last home game, they are against Al Ahli Jeddah with a 1-2 result.

Esteghlal:

– Esteghlal Tehran currently stands at number 2 while Persian Gulf Pro League standings with a notch 57 points. In their 30 league rounds, Esteghlal Tehran has won 16 wins, 9 draws and 5 loses.

– Esteghlal Tehran won 4 matches and collected 13 points from their last six games in the Saudi Professional League, in that period they have scored 8 goals and the net was broken 5 times.

– As host, Esteghlal Tehran has won 8 wins, 5 draws and 2 loses in 15 home games. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 53.33%. At Esteghlal Tehran’s last home game, they are against Sepahan with a 2-1 result.

Al-Taawon VS Esteghlal Tehran: Direct Matches

– Al-Taawon won 2, series 4 and lost 4 in his last 10 meetings Esteghlal Tehran. In the last encounter at home Esteghlal Tehran the score is 2-1.

– Initial data of Asian handicap data of this match is Al-Taawon 0 / -0.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 138 matches with same odds Asian HDP, Win with handicap is 45.65%, Void chance is 0.00% and chance guest win with handicap is 54.35%.

– Initial Over / Under data of this match is 2.5, in 2049 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 45.44%, 5.42% Draw chance and Under chances is 49.15%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 3.00-3.15-2.22 in 23 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 34.78%, 34.78% chance chances and the losing chance is 30.43%

Al-Taawon VS Esteghlal Tehran: Betting Tips

1X – Odds: 1.80
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 2.00