ATLETICO PARANA – CRUCERO DEL NORTE PREDICTION (16.05.2017)

ATLETICO PARANA – CRUCERO DEL NORTE PREDICTION (16.05.2017)

Atletico Parana VS Crucero del Norte: Preview & Prediction

Atletico Parana:

– Atletico Parana currently stands at 23rd place while Argentine Division 2 with 26 points. In 31 league rounds they played, Atletico Parana has got 6 wins, 8 draws and 17 defeats.

– Atletico Parana won 0 matches and collected 1 point from 6 matches terahkirnya in Argentine Division 2, in that period they have scored 3 goals and the net was broken 10 times.

– As a host, Atletico Parana has won 3 wins, 6 draws and 6 loses in 15 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 20.00%. At Atletico Parana’s last home game, they against San Martin Tucuman with a result of 2-4.

Crucero del Norte:

– Crucero del Norte currently stands at number 22 standings while Argentine Division 2 with a score of 28 points. In their 30 league rounds, Crucero del Norte has won 7 wins, 7 draws and 16 defeats.

– Crucero del Norte won 2 matches and collected 6 points from their last 6 games in Argentine Division 2, in that period they have scored 7 goals and the net was broken 6 times.

– As host, Crucero del Norte has earned 0 wins, 2 draws and 13 loses in 15 home games. The win rate in their headquarters is 0.00%. At the last home game of Crucero del Norte, they are against Villa Dalmine with a result of 1-2.

Atletico Parana VS Crucero del Norte: Direct Matches

– Atletico Parana wins 0, draws 2 and loses 8 in his last 10 meetings Crucero del Norte. In the last encounter at home to Crucero del Norte the score is 4-2.

– Initial data of Asian handicap data of this match is Atletico Parana 0 / 0.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 2642 match with same odds Asian HDP, Handicap is 41.22%, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of winning team with handicap is 58.78%.

– Initial data Over / Under this match is 2, in 568 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 43.49%, chances Draw 5.99% and Under chances is 50.53%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 2.39-2.96-2.75 in 2 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 0.00%, the chance of 50.00% and chances of losing is 50.00%

Atletico Parana VS Crucero del Norte: Betting Tips

Atletico Parana win – Odds: 2.30
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 2.70