BARCELONA SC – BOTAFOGO RJ PREDICTION (21.04.2017)

BARCELONA SC – BOTAFOGO RJ PREDICTION (21.04.2017)

Barcelona SC vs Botafogo RJ: Preview & Prediction

Status Barcelona SC (ECU):
– Barcelona SC (ECU) currently stands at 7th place while Primera Division de Ecuador standings with 12 points incision. In their 9 league rounds, Barcelona SC (ECU) has won 3 wins, 3 draws and 3 loses.

– Barcelona SC (ECU) won 3 matches and collected 10 points from 6 games in the Primera Division de Ecuador, in that period they have scored 9 goals and the net was broken 7 times.

– As the host, Barcelona SC (ECU) has won 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat in 4 home games. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 50.00%. At the last home game Barcelona SC (ECU), they play Club Sport Emelec with a 0-1 result.

Botafogo Status RJ:
– Botafogo RJ currently stands in the rankings while with 0 points incision. In 0 rounds of league played them, Botafogo RJ has earned 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 loses.

– Botafogo RJ won 0 matches and collected 0 points from 0 games terahkirnya in Primera Division de Ecuador, in that period they have scored 0 goals and the net was broken into 0 times.

– As host, Botafogo RJ has earned 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 loses in 0 home games. The win rate in their headquarters is 0.00%. At the last Botafogo RJ home game they fight Vasco da Gama with a 0-1 result.

Barcelona SC vs Botafogo RJ: Direct Matches

– Barcelona SC (ECU) wins 5, 2nd series and 3 loses in its last 10 meetings of Botafogo RJ counter. In the last encounter at home Botafogo RJ result of the score is 1-0.

– Initial data of Asian handicap data of this match is Barcelona SC (ECU) 0 / 0.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 302 matches with same odds Asian HDP, team chances Cage win with handicap is 39.74%, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of winning team with handicap is 60.26%.

– Initial data Over / Under this match is 2 / 2.5, in 2997 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 43.98%, 6.91% Draw chance and Under chances is 49.12%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 2.23-3.20-3.10 in 45 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 53.33%, 26.67% chance chances and the losing chance is 20.00%

Barcelona SC vs Botafogo RJ: Betting Tips

Barcelona SC win – Odds: 2.15
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 2.25