BOCA UNIDOS – LOS ANDES PREDICTION (16.05.2017)

BOCA UNIDOS – LOS ANDES PREDICTION (16.05.2017)

Boca Unidos VS Los Andes: Preview & Prediction

Boca Unidos:

– Boca Unidos currently stands at number 20 standings while Argentine Division 2 with 32 points incision. In their 30 league rounds, Boca Unidos have won 7 wins, 11 draws and 12 defeats.

– Boca Unidos won 0 matches and collected 5 points from their last 6 games in Argentine Division 2, in that period they have scored 7 goals and eight goals have been broken.

– As host, Boca Unidos has earned 6 wins, 3 draws and 6 loses in 15 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 40.00%. At the last Boca Unidos home game, they are against Juventud U.Gualeguaychu with a 1-1 result.

Los Andes:

– Los Andes currently stands at number 11 while Argentine Division 2 standings with a notch 42 points. In their 30 league rounds, Los Andes have earned 10 wins, 12 draws and 8 loses.

– Los Andes won 1 game and collected 8 points from 6 games terahkirnya in Argentine Division 2, in that period they have scored 4 goals and the net was broken 3 times.

– As host, Los Andes have earned 3 wins, 6 draws and 6 loses in 15 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 20.00%. At Los Andes’s last home game, they are up against Central Cordoba SDE with a 1-1 result.

Boca Unidos VS Los Andes: Direct Matches

– Boca Unidos wins 0, 5 series and loses 5 in his last 10 cons of Los Andes. In the last encounter at home Los Andes score results are 1-1.

– Initial data data of Asian handicap Sbobet match is Boca Unidos 0 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 308 matches with same odds Asian HDP, chances to win home team with handicap is 40.91%, Void chance is 28.25% and the chance of winning team with handicap is 30.84%.

– Initial data Over / Under this match is 2, in 568 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 43.49%, chances Draw 5.99% and Under chances is 50.53%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 2.45-2.84-2.78 in 7 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 42.86%, 28.57% and 28.57% chance to lose is 28.57%

Boca Unidos VS Los Andes: Betting Tips

Boca Unidos win – Odds: 2.30
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 2.60