CORITIBA – ATLETICO GO PREDICTION (16.05.2017)

CORITIBA – ATLETICO GO PREDICTION (16.05.2017)

Coritiba PR VS Atletico Clube Goianiense: Preview & Prediction

Coritiba PR:
– Coritiba PR currently stands at 15th place while Brazil Serie A standings with a score of 46 points. In 38 league rounds they played, Coritiba PR has already won 11 wins, 13 draws and 14 loses.

– Coritiba PR won 2 matches and collected 8 points from their last six matches in Brazil Serie A, in that period they have scored 5 goals and the net was broken 5 times.

– As host, Coritiba PR has earned 9 wins, 7 draws and 3 loses in 19 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 47.37%. At Coritiba PR’s last home game, they are against Atletico Paranaense with a 0-0 result.

Atletico Clube Goianiense:

– Atletico Clube Goianiense currently stands at number 1 while Brazil Serie A standings with a score of 76 points. In 38 league rounds they played, Atletico Clube Goianiense have already won 22 wins, 10 draws and 6 defeats.

– Atletico Clube Goianiense won 5 matches and collected 15 points from their last six matches in Brazil Serie A, in that period they have scored 16 goals and 10 goals have been broken.

– As the host, Atletico Clube Goianiense has won 8 wins, 7 draws and 4 loses in 19 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 42.11%. At the last home game of Atletico Clube Goianiense, they are against Flamengo with a 0-0 result.

Coritiba PR VS Atletico Clube Goianiense: Direct Matches

– Coritiba PR wins 7, 1 series and 2 loses in 10 last meeting counter Atlético Clube Goianiense. In the last encounter at home Atletico Clube Goianiense score results are 0-0.

– Preliminary data of Asian Handicap Sbobet match is Coritiba PR 0.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 497 matches with same odds Asian HDP, chances to win home team with handicap is 52.72%, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of winning with handicap is 47.28%.

– Initial Over / Under data of this match is 2.5, in 1868 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 44.00%, 6.85% Draw chance and Under chances is 49.14%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 1.82-3.35-4.30 in 90 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 60.00%, the chance of 22.22% and chances lost is 17.78%

Coritiba PR VS Atletico Clube Goianiense: Betting Tips

Coritiba win – Odds: 1.60
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 2.20