Finland – Iceland: Preview & Prediction
Icelanders must win when they travel to Ratinan Stadium, the Finnish headquarters on the 7th matchday of the Group I World Cup qualifier to be held on Saturday (02/09) tonight to keep their chances of making their first World Cup appearance.
– Iceland is currently ranked second with Group I with 13 points, Iceland losing only on goal difference over Croatia which is currently leading the competition.
– Iceland’s own position is not yet secure considering they are only 2 points ahead of Turkey and Ukraine at rank 3 and 4.
– While Finland has certainly eliminated in the competition after only able to collect only 1 point in the previous 6 games.
– Iceland has won 3 of its last matches in all competitions.
– Finland itself has not won in its last 5 matches in all competitions with 3 defeats and 2 draws.
– Finland and Kosovo are the two teams that have not been able to win in Group I this.
– The first meeting of both teams diajang was won by Iceland with a score of 3-2. The victory was a second victory for Iceland and they only lost once in 3 meetings against Finland.
Finland – Iceland: Betting Tips
Both teams to score / NO – Odds: 1.70
Under 2,5 goals – Odds: 1.65