FLUMINENSE – CHAPECOENSE PREDICTION (04.07.2017)

FLUMINENSE – CHAPECOENSE PREDICTION (04.07.2017)

Fluminense RJ VS Chapecoense SC: Preview & Prediction

Fluminense RJ:

– Fluminense RJ currently stands at 7th place while Brazil Serie A standings with 15 points incision. In 10 rounds of league played them, Fluminense RJ has got 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 loses.

– Fluminense RJ won 1 game and collected 6 points from their last six matches in Brazil Serie A, in that period they have scored 8 goals and the net was broken 9 times.

– As the host, Fluminense RJ has won 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat in 5 home games. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 40.00%. At Rud Fluminense’s last home game, they against Universidad Catolica with a 4-0 result.

Chapecoense SC:

– Chapecoense SC currently stands at 15th place while Brazil Serie A with 13 points. In 10 rounds of league played them, Chapecoense SC has earned 4 wins, 1 draw and 5 loses.

– Chapecoense SC won 1 game and collected 3 points from their last six matches in Brazil Serie A, in that period they have scored 8 goals and the net was broken 18 times.

– As the host, Chapecoense SC has earned 1 win, 1 draw and 2 loses in 4 home games. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 25.00%. At the last home game Chapecoense SC, they are against Defensa Y Justicia with a 0-4 result.

Fluminense RJ VS Chapecoense SC: Direct Matches

– Fluminense RJ wins 3, 3 series and loses 4 in its last 10 meetings of Chapecoense SC cons. In the last encounter at home to Chapecoense SC the score was 4-0.

– Initial Asian Handicap data of this match is Fluminense RJ 0.5 / 1 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 562 matches with same odds Asian HDP, chances home team win with Handicap is 54.27%, Void chance is 0.00% and chance guest win with handicap is 45.73%.

– Initial Over / Under data of this match is 2.5, in 2148 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 44.18%, 7.22% Draw chance and Under chance is 48.60%

– The initial data of this 1×2 match is 1.74-3.50-4.60 in 64 matches with the same odds 1×2, the winning chances are 54.69%, the 26.56% chance of the chances and the losing chance is 18.75%

Fluminense RJ VS Chapecoense SC: Betting Tips

Fluminense win – Odds: 1.65
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 1.95