GLOUCESTER CITY – TRURO CITY PREDICTION (07.08.2017)

GLOUCESTER CITY – TRURO CITY PREDICTION (07.08.2017)

Gloucester City VS Truro City: Preview & Prediction

Gloucester City:
– Gloucester City currently stands at number 21 while the England Conference South Division standings with 0 points incision. In 1 league round they played, Gloucester City have earned 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 defeat.

– Gloucester City won 0 games and collected 0 points from their last 1 games at the England Conference South Division, in that period they have scored 0 goals and the net was broken twice.

– As host, Gloucester City have earned 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 loses in 0 home games. The win rate in their headquarters is 0.00%. At the last home game Gloucester City, they against Chelmsford City with a 0-2 result.

Truro City:
– Truro City currently stands at 6th place while England Conference South Division with 3 points. In 1 round of league played them, Truro City have earned 1 win, 0 series and 0 defeat.

– Truro City won 1 game and collected 3 points from their last 1 games at England Conference South Division, in that period they have scored 3 goals and the net was broken twice.

– As the host, Truro City have earned 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 loses in 0 home games. The win rate in their headquarters is 0.00%. At the last home game of Truro City, they are against Welling United with a 3-0 result.

History of H2H & HDP:
– Gloucester City wins 3, 5 series and 2 loses in its last 10 meetings counter Truro City. In the last meeting at home to Truro City score is 2-0.

– Initial Asian Handicap data of this match is Gloucester City 0.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 477 matches with same odds Asian HDP, chances the home team win by handicap is 48.64%, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of winning with handicap team is 51.36%.

– Initial data Over / Under this match is 3, in 192 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 52.08%, 4.69% Draw chance and Under chances is 43.23%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 1.91-3.30-3.65 in 77 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 44.16%, 37.66% chance chances and the losing chance is 18.18%

Gloucester City VS Truro City: Betting Tips

Gloucester win – Odds: 1.90
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 1.55