GRIFK KAUNIAINEN – AC OULU PREDICTION (15.07.2017)

GRIFK KAUNIAINEN – AC OULU PREDICTION (15.07.2017)

GrIFK Kauniainen VS AC Oulu: Preview & Prediction

Graham Kauniainen:

– Graham Kauniainen currently stands in 9th place while Finland Ykkonen with 10 points. In their 12 league rounds, Graham Kauniainen has earned 2 wins, 4 draws and 6 loses.

– Grific Kauniainen won 2 matches and collected 7 points from their last 6 games in Finland Ykkonen, in that period they have scored 7 goals and 13 breaks goalkeeper.

– As host, Graham Kauniainen has got 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats in 6 fighting games. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 33.33%. At the last home game of Graham Kauniainen, they fought Jaro with a 1-0 result.

Oulu AC :

– AC Oulu currently stands at number 3 while Finland Ykkonen klasmen with a score of 21 points. In 12 league rounds they played, AC Oulu has got 6 wins, 3 draws and 3 loses.

– AC Oulu won 3 matches and collected 11 points from their last 6 games in Finland Ykkonen, in that period they have scored 11 goals and eight times broken net.

– As the host, AC Oulu has won 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 loses in 6 home games. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 50.00%. At AC Oulu’s last home game, they battled the Turku polls with a 0-0 result.

GrIFK Kauniainen VS AC Oulu: Direct Matches

– Grific Kauniainen won 2, series 3 and lost 5 in 10 last meeting contra AC Oulu. In the last meeting at home to AC Oulu scores are 1-0.

– Preliminary data of Asian handicap data of this match is Graham Kauniainen -0.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 179 matches with same odds Asian HDP, chances home team win with handicap Is 58.66%, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of winning team with handicap is 41.34%.

– Initial data Over / Under this match is 2.5, in 653 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 44.10%, chances Draw 5.36% and Under chances is 50.54%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 3.10-3.40-2.07 in 10 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 30.00%, 20.00% chance chances and the losing chance is 50.00%

GrIFK Kauniainen VS AC Oulu: Betting Tips

AC Oulu win – Odds: 2.10
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 1.85