HONKA – JARO PREDICTION (15.07.2017)

HONKA – JARO PREDICTION (15.07.2017)

Honka VS Jaro: Preview & Prediction

Honka Espoo:
– Honka Espoo currently stands in 2nd place while Finland Ykkonen with 24 points. In 12 league rounds they played, Honka Espoo has got 7 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats.

– Honka Espoo won 3 matches and collected 10 points from their last 6 games in Finland Ykkonen, in that period they have scored 11 goals and the net was broken 7 times.

– As host, Honka Espoo has earned 3 wins, 2 draws and 0 loses in 5 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 60.00%. At the last home game of Honka Espoo, they fought the KPV with a 0-3 result.

Jaro :

– Jaro currently stands at 7th place while Finland Ykkonen with 13 points. In their 12 league rounds, Jaro has earned 3 wins, 4 draws and 5 loses.

– Jaro won 2 matches and collected 7 points from his last 6 games in Finland Ykkonen, in that period they have scored 7 goals and 10 goals were broken.

– As host, Jaro has got 2 wins, 0 draws and 3 loses in 5 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 40.00%. At Jaro’s last home game, they against Graham Kauniainen with a 0-3 result.

Honka VS Jaro: Direct Matches

– Honka Espoo wins 5, 3 series and 2 loses in 10 of his last Jaro counter meeting. In the last meeting at home Jaro score is 3-0.

– Preliminary data for Asian handicap Sbobet match is Honka Espoo 1 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 28 matches with same odds Asian HDP, chances the home team win by handicap is 32.14%, Void chance is 17.86% and the chance of winning team with handicap is 50.00%.

– Initial Over / Under data of this match is 2.5 / 3, in 664 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 46.69%, chances Draw 4.07% and Under chances is 49.25%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 1.62-3.85-4.50 in 12 matches with the same odds 1×2, the winning chances are 50.00%, 33.33% chance of chances and the losing chance is 16.67%

Honka VS Jaro: Betting Tips

Honka win – Odds: 1.50
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 1.70