HUNGERFORD TOWN – WESTON PREDICTION (07.08.2017)

HUNGERFORD TOWN – WESTON PREDICTION (07.08.2017)

Hungerford Town VS Weston: Preview & Prediction

Hungerford Town:
– Hungerford Town currently stands at number 13 while the England Conference South Division standings with a score of 1 point. In 1 league round they played, Hungerford Town have earned 0 wins, 1 draw and 0 loses.

– Hungerford Town won 0 matches and collected 1 point from their last 1 games at the England Conference South Division, in that period they have scored 0 goals and had a break of 0 times.

– As the hosts, Hungerford Town has earned 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 loses in 0 home games. The win rate in their headquarters is 0.00%. At Hungerford Town’s last home game, they are against Dartford with a 0-0 result.

Weston Super Mare:
– Weston Super Mare currently stands at 20th place while England Conference South Division with 0 points. In their 1st league play, Weston Super Mare has earned 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 defeat.

– Weston Super Mare won 0 games and collected 0 points from their last 1 games at the England Conference South Division, in that period they have scored 1 goal and the net was broken twice.

– As host, Weston Super Mare has earned 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 loses in 0 home games. The win rate in their headquarters is 0.00%. At the last home game of Weston Super Mare, they fought Poole Town with a 1-0 result.

History of H2H & HDP:
– Hungerford Town wins 3, 5 series and loses 2 in 10 of his last contest Weston Super Mare. In the last encounter at home to Weston Super Mare the score was 0-0.

– Initial Asian Handicap data of this match is Hungerford Town 0.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 432 matches with same odds Asian HDP, chances the home team win by handicap is 50.46%, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of guest team win with handicap is 49.54%.

– Initial Over / Under data of this match is 3, in 897 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 45.37%, Draw chances 5.80% and Under chances is 48.83%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 1.81-3.40-3.95 in 66 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 51.52%, 22.73% and 25.76% chance to lose is 25.76%

Hungerford Town VS Weston: Betting Tips

Hungerford win – Odds: 1.90
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 1.65