INDEPENDIENTE MEDELLIN – FBC MELGAR PREDICTION (21.04.2017)

INDEPENDIENTE MEDELLIN – FBC MELGAR PREDICTION (21.04.2017)

Independiente Medellin VS FBC Melgar: Preview & Prediction

Status Dep.Independiente Medellin:
– Dep.Independiente Medellin currently stands at number 2 while Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura with a score of 28 points. In 13 league rounds they played, Dep.Independiente Medellin has earned 9 wins, 1 draw and 3 loses.

– Dep.Independiente Medellin won 4 matches and collected 12 points from their last six games in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura, in that period they have scored 10 goals and the net was broken six times.

– As host, Dep.Independiente Medellin has earned 5 wins, 0 draws and 1 defeat in 6 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 83.33%. At the last home game Dep.Independiente Medellin, they are against Aguilas Doradas with a 1-0 result.

FBC Melgar Status:

– FBC Melgar currently stands at number 1 standings while Peru Primera Division with 19 points incision. In their 9 league rounds, FBC Melgar has won 5 wins, 4 draws and 0 loses.

– FBC Melgar won 3 matches and collected 12 points from 6 matches in the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura, in that period they have scored 8 goals and the net was broken 5 times.

– As the host, FBC Melgar has earned 3 wins, 2 draws and 0 loses in 5 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 60.00%. At FBC Melgar’s last home game, they are up against River Plate with a 2-0 result.

Independiente Medellin VS FBC Melgar: Direct Matches

– Dep.Independiente Medellin wins 6, draws 0 and loses 4 in his last 10 meetings against FBC Melgar. In the last meeting at home to FBC Melgar score results are 0-1.

– Initial data of Asian handicap data of this match is Dep.Independiente Medellin 1 / 1.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 153 matches with same odds Asian HDP, Win with handicap is 43.79%, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of winning team with handicap is 56.21%.

– Initial Over / Under data of this match is 2.5 / 3, in 328 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 40.85%, 6.71% Draw chance and Under chances is 52.44%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 1.42-4.40-6.60 in 15 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 73.33%, 20.00% chance chances and the losing chance is 6.67%

Independiente Medellin VS FBC Melgar: Betting Tips

Ind. Medellin win – Odds: 1.45
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 1.85