Kashima vs Guangzhou: Preview & Prediction
– Goal former Tottenham Hotspur player Paulinho in 75 minutes in the first leg and then became the winner of Guangzhou Evergra over Kashima Antlers.
– The defeat in the first leg then was the third successive defeat felt by Kashima in all events.
– Kashima’s last 2 home games always go down with defeat.
– In the ACL itself, 3 games Kashima cage in the group stages and they always managed to win.
– Kashima successfully created a total of 7 goals and only conceded 1 goal in 3 home games in the last group stage.
– Kashima’s 21-year-old attacker is the top scorer in ACL with a collection of 4 goals.
– Guangzhou, post-victory in the first leg then Luiz Filipe Scolari’s team was back victory over Chongqing Dangdai with a score of 2-0 diajang China Super League.
– Guangzhou has never lost a defeat in ACL this season. With 3 wins and 4 draws.
– Guangzhou’s visit to Japan not too good. Of the 5 visits, Guangzhou was only able to gain 1 victory and swallow 2 defeats.
– Guangzhou’s last visit to Kashima headquarters ended in a 2-1 defeat at the ACL group stage last season.
Kashima vs Guangzhou: Direct Matches
23.05.17 CL Guangzhou Evergrande Kashima 1 : 0
07.04.15 CL Kashima Guangzhou Evergrande 2 : 1
18.03.15 CL Guangzhou Evergrande Kashima 4 : 3
Kashima vs Guangzhou: Betting Tips
x2 – Odds: 1.50
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 1.75