KR REYKJAVIK – FJOLNIR PREDICTION (11.07.2017)

KR REYKJAVIK – FJOLNIR PREDICTION (11.07.2017)

KR Reykjavik VS Fjolnir: Preview & Prediction

KR Reykjavik:

– KR Reykjavik currently stands at 8th place while Iceland Premier Division with a score of 11 points. In 9 rounds of league played them, KR Reykjavik has got 3 wins, 2 draws and 4 defeats.

– KR Reykjavik won 1 game and collected 5 points from their last 6 matches at Iceland Premier Division, in that period they have scored 8 goals and the net was broken 11 times.

– As the host, KR Reykjavik has won 1 win, 2 draws and 2 loses in 5 home games. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 20.00%. At the last home game KR Reykjavik, they are against SJK Seinajoen with a 2-0 result.

Fjolnir:

– Fjolnir currently stands at 11th while Iceland Premier Division while nine points. In 9 rounds of league played them, Fjolnir has got 2 wins, 3 draws and 4 defeats.

– Fjolnir won 1 game and collected 5 points from his last 6 matches at Iceland Premier Division, in that period they have scored 7 goals and the net was broken 11 times.

– As the host, Fjolnir has earned 1 win, 1 draw and 3 loses in 5 games bersandang. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 20.00%. At Fjolnir’s last home game, they are against Valur Reykjavik with a result of 1-2.

KR Reykjavik VS Fjolnir: Direct Matches

– KR Reykjavik wins 2, draws 4 and loses 4 in 10 last meeting counter Fjolnir. In the last encounter at home Fjolnir results score is 0-2.

– Initial Asian Handicap data of this match is KR Reykjavik 0.5 / 1 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 918 match with same odds Asian HDP, Handicap is 57.63%, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of guest win with handicap is 42.37%.

– Initial Over / Under data of this match is 3, in 827 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 46.55%, Draw chance 4.59% and Under chances is 48.85%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 1.71-3.70-4.40 in 3 matches with the same odds 1×2, winning chances are 33.33%, 33.33% chance chances and the losing chance is 33.33%

KR Reykjavik VS Fjolnir: Betting Tips

2/2 HT/FT – Odds: 2.10
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 1.50