LAHTI – PS KEMI PREDICTION (04.07.2017)

LAHTI – PS KEMI PREDICTION (04.07.2017)

Lahti VS PS Kemi: Preview & Prediction

Lahti:

– Lahti currently stands in 4th place while Finland Veikkausliga klasmen with 23 points incision. In 15 league rounds they played, Lahti has earned 5 wins, 8 draws and 2 defeats.

– Lahti won 2 matches and collected 10 points from his last 6 games in Finland Veikkausliga, in that period they have scored 8 goals and the net was broken 3 times.

– As the host, Lahti has earned 2 wins, 4 draws and 1 defeat in 7 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 28.57%. At Lahti’s last home game, they are against Jyvaskyla JK with a 3-1 result.

PS Kemi:

– PS Kemi Kings currently stands at 8th place while Finland Veikkausliga standings with 19 points incision. In 15 league rounds they played, PS Kemi Kings have earned 5 wins, 4 draws and 6 loses.

– PS Kemi Kings won 2 games and collected 9 points from their last 6 games in Finland Veikkausliga, in that period they have scored 8 goals and the net was broken 4 times.

– As host, PS Kemi Kings have got 3 wins, 0 draws and 3 loses in 6 games bersandang. The winning ratio in their base is 50.00%. At PS Kemi Kings’s last home game, they up against RoPS Rovaniemi with a result of 1-3.

Lahti VS PS Kemi: Direct Matches

– Lahti win 3, 5 series and lose 2 in 10 last meeting counter PS Kemi Kings. In the last encounter at home to PS Kemi Kings the score is 1-3.

– Initial data of Asian handicap data of this match is Lahti 0.5 / 1 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 229 matches with same odds Asian HDP, chances home team win with handicap Is 53.28%, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of winning hand with the handicap is 46.72%.

– Initial data Over / Under this match is 2 / 2.5, in 263 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 44.49%, 8.37% Draw chance and Under chances is 47.15%

– The initial data of this 1×2 match is 1.75-3.50-4.50 in 107 matches with the same odds 1×2, the winning chances are 56.07%, the 22.43% chance of chances and the lost chance is 21.50%

Lahti VS PS Kemi: Betting Tips

Lahti win – Odds: 1.75
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 2.15