LANUS – VELEZ SARSFIELD PREDICTION (03.05.2017)

LANUS – VELEZ SARSFIELD PREDICTION (03.05.2017)

Lanus VS Velez Sarsfield: Preview & Prediction

– Lanus currently stands in the rank 13 while Argentine Division 1 with a 30 point incision. In the 21 league rounds they played, Lanus has earned 8 wins, 6 draws and 7 loses.

– Lanus won 1 game and collected 4 points from 6 games terahkirnya in Argentine Division 1, in that period they have scored 6 goals and the net was broken 10 times.

– As host, Lanus has earned 5 wins, 4 draws and 2 loses in 11 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 45.45%. At Lanus’s last home game, they are against Zulia FC with a 1-1 result.

Velez Sarsfield Status:

– Velez Sarsfield currently stands at number 21 standings while Argentine Division 1 with a 25 points incision. In their 21 league rounds, Velez Sarsfield has won 7 wins, 4 draws and 10 loses.

– Velez Sarsfield won 2 matches and collected 8 points from 6 games terahkirnya in Argentine Division 1, in that period they have scored 6 goals and the net was broken 9 times.

– As host, Velez Sarsfield has earned 1 win, 3 draws and 7 loses in 11 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 9.09%. At the last home game of Velez Sarsfield, they are against Union Santa Fe with a 2-1 result.

Lanus VS Velez Sarsfield: Direct Matches

– Lanus wins 3, draws 2 and loses 5 in his last 10 cons of Velez Sarsfield. In the last encounter at home to Velez Sarsfield the score is 1-1.

– Preliminary data of handicap Asian data of this match is Lanus 0.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 715 matches with same odds Asian HDP, the winning home team chances with handicap is 49.93 %, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of winning hand with handicap is 50.07%.

– Initial data Over / Under this match is 2, in 245 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 40.41%, Draw 9.80% chance and Under chance is 49.80%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 1.95-3.30-3.80 in 129 matches with the same odds 1×2, the winning chances are 49.61%, 28.68% chance chances and the losing chance is 21.71%

Lanus VS Velez Sarsfield: Betting Tips

Lanus win – Odds: 2.00
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 1.45