LIEFERING – RIED PREDICTION (07.08.2017)

LIEFERING – RIED PREDICTION (07.08.2017)

FC Liefering VS SV Ried: Preview & Prediction

FC Liefering:
– FC Liefering currently stands at 5th place while Austria Erste Division with 6 points. In the 3 league rounds they played, FC Liefering have earned 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 defeat.

– FC Liefering won 2 matches and collected 6 points from their last 3 matches in the Austrian Erste Division, in that period they have scored 5 goals and the net was broken 4 times.

– As the host, FC Liefering has earned 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 defeat in 1 home game. The win rate in their headquarters is 0.00%. At FC Liefering’s last home game, they are against FC Blau Weiss Linz with a 3-2 result.

SV Ried:
– SV Ried currently stands in 3rd place while Austria Erste Division with 6 points. In 3 rounds of league played them, SV Ried has got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 defeat.

– SV Ried won 2 matches and collected 6 points from their last 3 matches in the Austrian Erste Division, in that period they have scored 5 goals and the net was broken 3 times.

– As host, SV Ried already get 1 win, 0 series and 0 lose in 1 game bersandang. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 100.00%. At the last home game SV Ried, they are against FAC Team Fur Wien with a 3-3 result.

History of H2H & HDP:
– FC Liefering wins 6, 1 series and 3 loses in 10 of his last meeting SV Ried counter. In the last encounter at home SV Ried scores result is 2-3.

– Initial data of Asian handicap data of this match is FC Liefering 0 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 969 match with same odds Asian HDP, chances to win home team with handicap is 37.15%, Void chance is 28.17% and the chance of guest win with handicap is 34.67%.

– Initial Over / Under data of this match is 2.5 / 3, in 247 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chats is 43.32%, 8.91% Draw chance and Under chances is 47.77%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 2.61-3.05-2.72 in 96 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 34.38%, 27.08% chance chances and the losing chance is 38.54%

FC Liefering VS SV Ried: Betting Tips

1X – Odds: 1.50
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 1.75