MARIEHAMN – ILVES PREDICTION (07.07.2017)

MARIEHAMN – ILVES PREDICTION (07.07.2017)

Mariehamn vs Ilves: Preview & Prediction

Mariehamn:

– IFK Mariehamn currently stands in 4th place while Finland Veikkausliga stands with 24 points. In 16 league rounds they played, IFK Mariehamn has got 6 wins, 6 draws and 4 defeats.

– IFK Mariehamn won 3 games and collected 10 points from his last 6 games in Finland Veikkausliga, in that period they have scored 9 goals and the net was broken 7 times.

– As host, IFK Mariehamn has earned 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat in 8 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 62.50%. At the last home game IFK Mariehamn, they are up against Vaasa VPS with a 0-0 result.

Ilves Tampere:
– Ilves Tampere currently stands at 5th place while Finland Veikkausliga with 23 points. In 15 rounds of league played them, Ilves Tampere has got 7 wins, 2 draws and 6 loses.

– Ilves Tampere won 3 matches and collected 10 points from 6 matches in Finland Veikkausliga, in that period they have scored 5 goals and the net was broken 5 times.

– As host, Ilves Tampere has earned 4 wins, 1 draw and 3 loses in 8 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 50.00%. At Ilves Tampere’s last home game, they are up against the KuPs with a 1-0 result.

Mariehamn vs Ilves: Direct Matches

– IFK Mariehamn won 4, series 3 and lost 3 in his last 10 contests Ilves Tampere. In the last encounter at home Ilves Tampere score results are 0-0.

– Initial data of Asian handicap data of this match is IFK Mariehamn 0 / 0.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 292 matches with same odds Asian HDP, chances home team win with Handicap is 43.15%, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of winning team with handicap is 56.85%.

– Initial data Over / Under this match is 2, in 210 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 38.10%, chances Draw 9.52% and Under chances is 52.38%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 2.25-3.20-3.10 in 210 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 46.67%, 21.43% chance chances and the losing chance is 31.90%

Mariehamn vs Ilves: Betting Tips

Mariehamn win – Odds: 2.20
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 2.35