ST PAULI – DYNAMO DRESDEN PREDICTION (07.08.2017)

ST PAULI – DYNAMO DRESDEN PREDICTION (07.08.2017)

St. Pauli VS Dynamo Dresden: Preview & Prediction

St. Pauli:
– St. Pauli currently stands at number 8 while German Bundesliga 2 stands with 3 points. In 1 league round they played, St. Pauli has earned 1 win, 0 draw and 0 loses.

– St. Pauli won 1 game and collected 3 points from his last 1 match in the German Bundesliga 2, in that period they have scored 1 goal and the net was broken by 0 times.

– As host, St. Pauli has earned 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 loses in 0 home games. The win rate in their headquarters is 0.00%. In the last home game of St. Pauli, they are against Stoke City with a 4-2 result.

Dresden Dynamo:
– Dynamo Dresden currently stands at number 9 while German Bundesliga 2 standings with 3 points incision. In 1 round of league played them, Dynamo Dresden already get 1 win, 0 series and 0 defeat.

– Dynamo Dresden won 1 game and collected 3 points from 1 match in Germany Bundesliga 2, in that period they have scored 1 goal and the net was broken 0 times.

– As host, Dynamo Dresden has got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 loses in 0 home games. The win rate in their headquarters is 0.00%. At the last Dynamo Dresden home game, they play MSV Duisburg with a 1-2 result.

History of H2H & HDP:
– St. Pauli won 10, 0 series and lost 0 in his last 10 meetings Dynamo Dresden counter. In the last encounter at home Dynamo Dresden score results are 4-2.

– Preliminary data from Asian handicap Sbobet this match is St. Pauli 0.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 1060 match with same odds Asian HDP, chances win team with handicap is 52.26%, Void chances is 0.00% and team chance Guest wins with handicap is 47.74%.

– Initial Over / Under data of this match is 2 / 2.5, in 624 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 43.43%, chances Draw 7.53% and Under chances is 49.04%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 2.16-3.20-3.30 in 176 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 46.02%, 27.84% and the chance chances to lose is 26.14%

St. Pauli VS Dynamo Dresden: Betting Tips

St Pauli – Odds: 1.75
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 2.00