TALLINN – HIBERNIANS PREDICTION (04.07.2017)

TALLINN – HIBERNIANS PREDICTION (04.07.2017)

Tallinn vs Hibernians: Preview & Prediction

FCI Tallinn:

– FCI Tallinn currently stands at number 4 while the Estonian Champions League standings with a notch 27 points. In 17 league rounds they played, FCI Tallinn have earned 8 wins, 3 draws and 6 defeats.

– FCI Tallinn won 3 matches and collected 10 points from their last six games in the Estonian Champions League, in that period they have scored 19 goals and have eight broken breaks.

– As the host, FCI Tallinn has won 5 wins, 2 draws and 2 loses in 9 home games. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 55.56%. At the last home game of FCI Tallinn, they are against Hibernians FC with a 0-2 result.

Hibernians:

– Hibernians FC currently stands at number 1 standings while Malta Premier League with 71 points incision. In 33 league rounds they played, Hibernians FC has gained 22 wins, 5 draws and 6 loses.

– Hibernians FC won 4 matches and collected 12 points from their last 6 games in the Estonian Champions League, in that period they have scored 14 goals and the net was broken 7 times.

– As host, Hibernians FC has got 13 wins, 1 draw and 3 loses in 17 home games. The winning ratio in their base is 76.47%. In the last home game Hibernians FC, they are against FCI Tallinn with a 2-0 result.

Tallinn vs Hibernians: Direct Matches

– FCI Tallinn win 6, 1 series and 3 loses in the last 10 meetings counter Hibernians FC. In the last encounter at home Hibernians FC results score is 2-0.

– Initial data of Asian handicap data of this match is FCI Tallinn 0.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 1077 match with same odds Asian HDP, chances to win home team with handicap is 48.28%, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of winning hand with handicap is 51.72%.

– Initial data Over / Under this match is 2 / 2.5, in 559 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 44.01%, chance 6.62% Draw and Under chances is 49.37%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 1.91-3.25-3.50 in 42 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 47.62%, 33.33% chance of chances and the losing chance is 19.05%

Tallinn vs Hibernians: Betting Tips

Tallinn win – Odds: 1.95
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 2.10