TREPCA 89 – VIKINGUR PREDICTION (04.07.2017)

TREPCA 89 – VIKINGUR PREDICTION (04.07.2017)

Trepca 89 vs Vikingur: Preview & Prediction

Trepca 89:

– KF Trepca 89 currently stands in 4th place while Kosovo Superliga standings with 3 points incision. In 1 round of league played them, KF Trepca 89 has earned 1 win, 0 series and 0 defeat.

– KF Trepca 89 won 1 game and collected 3 points from one of his last matches in Kosovo Superliga, in that period they have scored 5 goals and the net was broken twice.

– As host, KF Trepca 89 has earned 1 win, 0 draw and 0 los in 1 cage match. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 100.00%. In the last home game KF Trepca 89, they against Vikingur Gotu with a result of 1-2.

Vikingur:

– Vikingur Gotu currently stands at number 1 while the Faroe Islands Formuladeildin standings with 31 points incision. In their 14 league rounds, Vikingur Gotu has earned 9 wins, 4 draws and 1 defeat.

– Vikingur Gotu won 5 matches and collected 15 points from his last six games in Kosovo Superliga, in that period they have scored 18 goals and the net was broken 7 times.

– As host, Vikingur Gotu has got 6 wins, 1 draw and 0 loses in 7 home games. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 85.71%. At the last home game Vikingur Gotu, they fight KF Trepca 89 with a 2-1 result.

Trepca 89 vs Vikingur: Direct Matches

– KF Trepca 89 wins 4, 1 series and 3 loses in the last 8 meetings counter Vikingur Gotu. In the last encounter at home Vikingur Gotu the score is 2-1.

– Initial data of Asian handicap data of this match is KF Trepca 89 1 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 724 matches with same odds Asian HDP, chances home team win with handicap Is 33.70%, Void chance is 25.97% and the chance of winning team with handicap is 40.33%.

– Initial Over / Under data of this match is 2.5 / 3, in 2847 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 47.17%, 4.74% Draw chance and Under chances is 48.09%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 1.53-4.10-4.50 in 17 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 64.71%, 11.76% chance of chances and the losing chance is 23.53%

Trepca 89 vs Vikingur: Betting Tips

Trepca 89 win – Odds: 1.45
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 1.70