VELEZ SARSFIELD – TIGRE PREDICTION (16.05.2017)

VELEZ SARSFIELD – TIGRE PREDICTION (16.05.2017)

Velez Sarsfield VS Club Atletico Tigre: Preview & Prediction

Velez Sarsfield:

– Velez Sarsfield currently stands at number 23 standings while Argentine Division 1 with 25 points incision. In their 23 league rounds, Velez Sarsfield has won 7 wins, 4 draws and 12 defeats.

– Velez Sarsfield won 2 matches and collected 7 points from his last 6 games in Argentine Division 1, in that period they have scored 6 goals and the net was broken 9 times.

– As host, Velez Sarsfield has earned 6 wins, 1 draw and 4 loses in 11 home games. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 54.55%. At the last home game of Velez Sarsfield, they fought Belgrano with a 1-2 result.

Status Club Atletico:
– Club Atletico Tigre currently stands at number 25 standings while Argentine Division 1 with 24 points incision. In their 23 league rounds, Club Atletico Tigre has earned 6 wins, 6 draws and 11 loses.

– Club Atletico Tigre won 2 matches and collected 6 points from their last 6 games in Argentine Division 1, in that period they have scored 8 goals and 13 goals in the net.

– As the host, Club Atletico Tigre has won 2 wins, 2 draws and 7 loses in 11 home games. The winning ratio in their headquarters is 18.18%. At the last home game Club Atletico Tigre, they against Deportivo Riestra with a 2-2 result.

Velez Sarsfield VS Club Atletico Tigre: Direct Matches

– Velez Sarsfield wins 4, draws 2 and loses 4 in his last 10 club counter Atletico Tigre. In the last meeting at home to Club Atletico Tigre the score is 1-2.

– Initial data of Asian handicap data of this match is Velez Sarsfield 0 / 0.5 (“+” means home team give handicap, “-” means handicap give away team), in 1710 match with same odds Asian HDP, Handicap is 43.57%, Void chance is 0.00% and the chance of winning team with handicap is 56.43%.

– Initial data Over / Under this match is 2 / 2.5, in 1452 matches with equal odds O / U, Over chances is 44.77%, 6.06% Draw chance and Under chances is 49.17%

– Initial data 1×2 of this match is 2.21-3.20-3.20 in 88 matches with the same odds 1×2, the chance to win is 44.32%, 21.59% chance chances and the losing chance is 34.09%

Velez Sarsfield VS Club Atletico Tigre: Betting Tips

Velez win – Odds: 2.10
Over 2,5 goals – Odds: 2.10