Super League goes on winter break after this showdown, which also determines whether it will Viborg or OB who come to winter in the rankings. Both teams have gone through a difficult season and it therefore resembles a battle that can fall out on both sides. We bring here the odds, betting tips and previews for the match played Monday, Dec. 11 at 19:00. TV3 Sport 1 broadcast directly.
Odds on Viborg – OB
The odds on Viborg – OB testify slight home favorite.
Who wins the battle?
Viborg: 2.40 (Tipico)
Draw: 3.40 (888sport)
OB: 3.20 (Bet365)
Over 2.5 goals 2.02 (888sport)
Under 2.5 goals: 1.85 (bwin)
Viborg: 4.70 (Tipico)
Draw: 4.10 (888sport)
OB: 1.67 (Bet365)
bwin is back: 1,000 kroner in the start bonus – CLICK HERE!
Odds proposals: Under 2.5 goals in Viborg – OB
This applies to both Viborg and OB to put the last sentence after a disappointing season in the bottom of the table. Both teams won in the last round of play, and although the season has featured many disappointing results, it would be very positive if there can be rounded off with two wins in a row. Viborg yet to crack the code to a målfarlig offensive and an efficient defensive, and in several of Viborg matches have game plan been difficult to figure out. OB has in recent rounds out the controls on the defensive, and with a strong focus the organization from Kent Nielsen’s side, the defensive contacts continued here. OB’s last four matches thus all contained one goal. When Viborg and OB earlier in the season met, it ended without any goals and we believe once again that it ends målfattigt between Viborg and OB.
SpilXperten.com recommend: Under 2.5 goals at odds of 1.85 at bwin – GAME HERE >>
Prelude to Viborg – OB: Start Constructions, injuries and suspensions
– There is nothing new to report on the injury front in Viborg, and that means harming list counts Jeppe Curth, Jeroen Veldmate, Oliver Thychosen and Osama Akharraz.
– At OB Kenneth Emil Petersen sat out in the past few matches and it is still uncertain whether the former AaB player comes in battle here.
– Viborg has no man in quarantine, while Rasmus Fest Eren is serving for OB.
– Viborg expected starting line-up: Jensen – Thorsen, Reese, Rask, Pallesen – Keller, Frederiksen, Sivebæk, Grönning – Deble, Stankov.
– OB expected Lineup: Grytebust – Desler, Tverskov, Jensen, Laursen – Edmundsson, Thomassen, El Makrini, Greve – Jacobsen, Jönsson.
– After a series of disappointing results managed for Viborg to win as AC Horsens in the last round of play was the opponent. Here Viborg won 2-1, and it means a point harvest on 16 points after 20 matches.
– OB looks like a team on the rise, which is two wins in the last four games even testifies. In the latest round of play was FC Nordsjælland defeated 1-0, while a few matches earlier was the same digits against Arsenal. OB is noted for 17 points in this showdown.
– OB has a clear mutual acquiring of Viborg. It ended Admittedly 0-0 in the season’s first meeting, but OB won all of last season’s three interrelated meetings with total 8-1.